You recently broke up with your co-worker or that guy/girl in your class that you have to see and deal with everyday for years? This might help you!!
1. Accept the fact that you two are no longer together and act in that way. You don’t want him/her or his/her friends to say that you’re not over that person and you want him/her back.
2. Don’t avoid him/her. It won’t help you to get over the breaking up and it could make things worse. You can’t avoid a person for years. Just be friendly but ONLY if the other person is open to this idea.
3. Don’t talk about the break-up to everyone and tell everyone how bad he/she was. Just let it go.
4. Don’t blame yourself for anything. Just say it didn’t work out, it wasn’t meant to be…
5. Be confident in front of him/her and don’t try to make him/her jealous and don’t try to pick his/her attention by doing anything stupid.
6. Time is the healer of all wounds…It’s true, though you have to see that person everyday, it doesn’t mean you won’t get over him/her. You can do it, just love yourself more and be sure that if it didn’t work so he/she is not the right person for you…
* If you see him with someone, don’t act in a jealous way even if you are!
* Don’t try to make him/her jealous by having a relationship with the first person that likes you.
* Don’t be in a rush to be in another relationship just wait for the right one, he/she will come when it’s the best time.
* Don’t keep thinking that he/she will regret it and try to see if he/she does.
* If you can, have friends that support you and ask them to not talk about him/her as your ex but as your friend!!
* Consider him/her as your FRIEND!! Not your ex!!
* If you tried to be friendly with this person and he/she keeps avoiding you, just drop it this person isn’t worth your friendship.
* Don’t be overly nice and don’t flirt just for fun because he/she might take it wrong or as a try to get back together.